The Order – (Offline)
- We have also offline ordering system, where you just need to give a miss call.
- Our customer executive will call you back and book the Purohit, Samagri and Prasad Basket according to your preference.
The Order – (Online)
- You can book your Purohit by Choosing the Puja/Karma, which you want to perform. Select your date and time slot.
- The Samgri List will be displayed for the chosen Puja/Karma. You can also manipulate the quantity in that list.
- The uniquely designed Prasad Package for your guests can be purchased in this process.
- After completing the ordering process, you will receive a confirmation message bearing the order number on the registered mobile number.and email id.
- Samagri for the Puja/Karma along with the Prasad basket will be delivered at your doorstep one day before the Puja/Karma or on your desired date.
- It’s our responsibility to get the Purohit to perform your Puja/Karma on your specified date and time slot.
- For every delivery schedule you will receive an SMS and a call on your mobile from our team.
The Dakshina / Payment-
- We have multiple Payment options for both Online and Offline mode.
- You can choose Cash On Delivery for Samagri and Prasad baskets.
- Our Delivery agents will be having a POS machine with them. So you can also choose to go for the card Payment option.
- We Only prefer Online (Advance) Payment method for the Purohits’ Dakshina to avoid bargaining and to maintain the fervency of the ambience.
- We use PayU money invoice payment gateway for easy, fast and secure payment.
- You will get a system generated invoice for every payment you make.